Get Latest Jobs Via Email
MBBS or Equivalent Degree recognized by PMDC
3 Years((Public Health; preferably in EPI/PEI and Disease Surveillance))
Salary Range: PKR. 125,000 to 150,000/month
1. Provide technical support to pre-campaign activities particularly planning, preparing and monitoring the quality of area level Micro-planning, at the union council, tehsil and districts levels.
2. Monitor the availability of human and material resources and provide necessary support to augment them.
3. Ensure selection of appropriate vaccinators and supervisors according to the guidelines
4. Monitor and support the trainings in the pre-campaign phase; for various categories of health workers involved in vaccination and supervision.
5. Monitor and supervise the work of all categories of health workers during the Implementation phase of the campaign and share the key observations and recommendations / action points with responsible authorities on daily basis.
6. Monitor the utilization of resources and report issue, if any.