Philip Morris International PMI Jobs Team Lead IS Services :Philip Morris International Inc (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with six of the world’s top 15 brands including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
Function: Information Services
Date posted: August 16, 2016
Number of Openings: 1
Place of Work: Karachi
Required experience / skill set / Responsibilities
- The incumbent will be responsible to deliver all IS services relating to end user computing and ensure proper service management practices are in place to maximize operational efficiency. The incumbent will also actively collaborate and build relationship with customers, suppliers and service partners on all aspects of service delivery to ensure the end to end service chain is aligned to meet the current and future needs of the customers.
- Plan and lead the implementation of new services and/or extension of existing services.
- Measure & analyse service quality and initiate improvement plans in order to improve service levels that meet the current and future needs of customers. (Prefer ITIL Certified candidate)
- The incumbent should have experience to deal with internal and external customers, service providers and negotiation with external parties.
- Good people Management skill and experience to work with large team.
- Should poses written and oral communication skills. (Excellent level required)
- Good command in numbers (cost monitoring & budgeting)
- Expertise in inventory management
Qualification: B.S in Computer Science / BBA
Experience: 3+ years of work experience Apply
Philip Morris International PMI Jobs Team Lead IS Services
- Unilever Jobs 18 Aug 2016
- British Council Jobs Director Arts Pakistan