At PepsiCo Pakistan, people from different backgrounds and experiences eagerly roll up their sleeves, pitch in and get to work. We share a desire to succeed, and to win! We get great satisfaction knowing that our ideas are not only championed, but they are acted upon and brought to life.
Our commitment to creating the best consumer products begins with our people
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company’s commitment to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. Possibilities, our employment brand, reinforce our commitment to our people; enabling them to reach new heights in their careers and becoming truly world class talents.
PepsiCo Pakistan Agro Agro Management Trainee Program:
This program provides accelerated career and learning opportunities to nurture bright young talent and groom them into future leaders. The trainee will undergo a 18 month structured learning program using a blend of learning techniques to develop a deep functional knowledge and a broad understanding of different aspects of PepsiCo’s business and management. The program allows to build leadership and functional skills through challenging rotational assignments and world-class training.
A management trainee will undergo rotational stints within respective function and cross functional assignments. He / She will be working in a complex environment with multiple reporting relationships and taking up short term time bound learning assignments
Key Responsibilities & Expectations
- Participating in 18 month -long program.
- Actively engage and participate in training assignments through function rotations to become familiar with line and staff functions that affect each phase of business
- Shadow experienced employees to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of their roles
- Demonstrate high work standards in assigned projects and real job responsibilities
- Contribute to the organization by constantly providing a fresh perspective and solutions to existing business challenges and opportunities
- Constantly seek feedback and work on areas of development through the course of the program
- Combine challenging job assignments, trainings workshops and interactive reviews to develop technical, financial, business and leadership skills
- Engagement and ownership of self development and execution of learning modules.
- Demonstrate highest levels of work ethics and personal integrity Apply