Get Latest Jobs Via Email
PCB Jobs Pakistan Cricket Broad Aug 2016: Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB), engaged in promoting and developing the game of cricket in Pakistan and maintaining general control of the game, is seeking a dynamic person to work with PCB Regional Cricket Teams for the Following positions:
REGIONAL PHYSIOTHERAPIST (NUMBER OF POSITIONS 07)
1. DPT (Doctor of Physiotherapy)/B.Sc. Physical Therapy with HEC recognize University.
2. At least (3) years working experience after graduation from reputed hospitals/ institutes.
3. Strong clinical and manual physical therapy experience.
4. Experience of processes of injury prevention, injury diagnosis and evidence based successful rehabilitation.
5. Proven experience in monitoring and evaluating diagnostic system and rehab process.
6. Strong written and oral communication skills.
7. Strong leadership and management skills.
8. Proven ability to effectively work with a wide range of sports individuals from varied backgrounds.
9. Superior persuasion skills combined with integrity, prudence and professionalism.
10. Strong analytical capabilities with problem solving skills.
11. Computer literacy (Microsoft Office Suite).
The selected candidate will work as a part of multi disciplinary team ensuring the care and performance of regional team players for preventing and managing player injuries during the session and off the field.
REGIONAL PHYSICAL TRAINER (NUMBER OF POSITIONS 09)
1. Minimum Academic Qualification B.Sc./B.A. in Physical education preferably M.Sc. Sports Sciences/Masters Physical Education.
2. Level 1 Physical Trainers Course.
3. At least (3) years working experience after graduation in any sports particularly with cricket team environment
4. Strong written and oral communication skills.
5. Strong leadership and management skills.
6. Proven ability to effectively work with a wide range of sports individuals from varied backgrounds.
7. Superior persuasion skills combined with integrity, prudence and professionalism.
8. Strong analytical capabilities with problem solving skills.
9. Computer literacy (Microsoft Office Suite).
The selected candidates should have the ability to work as a team with the multi disciplinary approach. He should be able to assess the players physiologically (Fitness Testing): enhance the Physical fitness of the players by incorporating all the components of mechanics of exercises. He should have the ability to maintain the electronic data with appropriate communication to all concerned people. Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria can apply to following address with a recent passport size photograph, latest by September 12, 2016. Clearly mark your envelope for the position applied for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews. No TA/DA shall be paid. GM HR & Administration Pakistan Cricket Board, Gaddafi Stadium, Ferozepur Road, Lahore, Pakistan. Email. [email protected]
PCB Jobs Pakistan Cricket Broad Aug 2016