Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Pakwheels Jobs Assistant Manager Business Development: We are seeking a highly motivated Business development Professional to develop new business, grow and retain existing business from new car dealerships, financial institutions, insurance companies and import partners. Focus will be on providing solutions to generate business for our customers and becoming one-stop solution of our customers for all vehicle related needs.
- To identify, understand & define customer needs, objectives & business requirements and map them to solutions offered by PakWheels.com.
- To establish new, and maintain existing, long-term relationships with customers to achieve sales targets.
- Should be able to develop new & demonstrate existing solutions through proof-of- concepts & presentations.
- Ability to operationalize the key success activities driven by the key objectives and KPIs.
- Target oriented approach with full fledged command on pre-sales & post sales activities.
- Assistant Manager Business Development will be the liaison and primary contact for assigned clients to provide business information and directions on products/services, and coordinate with internal resources for timely delivery and issue resolution.
- Must have MBA or Bachelors degree from top tier university.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in managing a direct sales team.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a diverse sales team to achieve sales targets.
- Experience and success in recruiting and retaining a high performance sales team.
- Demonstrated ability to professionally develop and coach team members.
- Strategy development, project management, problem solving, and change management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills. Apply
Pakwheels Jobs Assistant Manager Business Development