Pakistan State Oil PSO Annual Training Program 2017: PSO, the oil market leader and largest company in Pakistan in terms of turnover, seeks to hire dynamic and career oriented professionals on training assignment who are willing to meet challenges and make a difference in the organization Candidates with the following qualification are encouraged to apply for the one-year training program.
Minimum 16 years of education with 4-year Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Human Resources, Supply Chain, Law, Management Sciences. Accounting & Finance, Computer Sciences (Degree type: MBA/BEA/BS/LLB/ LLM/ Equivalent foreign degree)
Minimum 16 years of education with 4-year Bachelor’s (Engineering) Degree in Mechanical, Electrical. Chemical, Civil, Mechatronics, Industrial Electronics & Computer Sciences (Degree type: MSc/MS(Engineering)1 BE/ aSc(Engineering), Equivalent Engineering foreign degree)
- PSO is an equal opportunity employer seeking diversity in terms of gender, culture and expertise
- Candidates must possess at least 16 years of education from HEC recognized institute.
- Foreign degree holders need to furnish equivalency certificate from HEC prior to selection.
- Maximum 26 years of age on the date of advertisement.
- Incomplete applications shall not be considered.
- Only top scorers shall be called for the interview. PSO reserves the right to set the test cut-off based on number of trainee requirements and test result
- Use of any means to influence the recruitment process will lead to disqualification of the candidate. • Final selection will be subject to clearing the test, assessment and panel interview, degree verification and medical clearance
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Eligible candidates may register themselves with Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) on their prescribed form available at http://registration.pts.org.pk/candidatelogin.aspx latest by Monday. August 28. 2017 by paying a non-refundable fee of Rs. 260 (Two Hundred and Sixty Only) directly to PTS.
Note: One-year training assignment does not constitute an employer-employee relationship and there is no obligation on the Company to (-3 offer regular employment to trainees on completion of training period.
For any query please contact
Human Resources Department. PAKISTAN STATE OIL COMPANY LIMITED : (Contact Number : 021-99203860 / 35636437) or send your query at hr.recruitment©psopk.com