POL Jobs Pakistan Oilfields Limited Manager Aug 2016 :Pakistan Oilfields Limited, a leading Oil & Gas Exploration and Production company of Pakistan is looking for a result oriented, highly professional and self motivated individual for the following field based position:
• Liaison with Government Agencies, Local Administration, Land Owners and notables of the area, where company has/will have its operations and assets.
• Security of company staff and installations.
• Dealing with land acquisitions.
• Effective dealing with CBA. .
• Close liaison between Head Office and Fields for smooth running of company’s operations.
• MBA / MPA / LLB from HEC recognized University / institute of Pakistan or from a foreign university of repute.
• More than 15 years of, post qualification, relevant experience in a reputable organization, with atleast 5 years experience in a similar capacity.
• Experience of working in an ER company will be an added advantage.
• Fully conversant with Human Resource Management and must possess good administrative skills.
• Fully conversant with labor laws. . Demonstrated record of strong Management and communication skills
• Good working knowledge of computers is a must.
Age: Between 40 — 55 years
Candidates meeting the above criteria should send their complete CV, alongwith relevant documents, and a recent photograph, in confidence, latest by August 15, 2016, addressed to:
Managing Director Pakistan Oilfields Limited, POL House, Morgah, Rawalpindi.
E-mail: [email protected]
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview