Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Applications are invited from the qualified and experienced professionals domiciled in Sindh for the post of office Superintendent on contract basis for an initial period of one year, further extendable subject to satisfactoryperformance and mutual consent.
· To maintain and catalogue all records / files as prevalent rules / regulations.
· To be responsible for the safe custody of all documents entrusted to him.
· To distribute and supervise work assigns to his/her subordinates.
· To keep a record of all incoming/ outgoing mail (E-mail / Fax / Letters)
· To store and distribute stationery items to other sections as directed by AD (Admin).
· Any other task assigned to him / her related to his expertise / experience.
Academic Qualifications and Experience
· Graduate / Post – Graduate in any subject
Computer Proficiency and Other Skills
· Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
· Excellent inter – personal skills
· Good IT skills, MS Office, Internet Excess, other programs
· Presentation skills
· Ability to priorities and plan effectively
· Retired from Government Departments BS-16 & 17.
· Should have worked in Public Sector Organizations (Minimum 10 years or above)
· Rs. 30,000 – 40,000/ Per Month.
1. Candidate fulfilling the above requirements should send their resumes (Job Form) with covering letter to the office of Human Resource, ZDA within 15 days of publication of this advertisement in an envelope marked as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF OFFICE SUPERINTENDENT’ Job form can be downloaded from the websitewww.zda.gos.pk Form can be sent by E-mail [email protected] or mail on following address:
2. Candidates must clearly demonstrate in writing that they have met all of the above criteria. Failure to do so may result in their application not receiving further consideration.
3. Applicants already in Government service shall apply through proper channel.
4. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview before the Selection Committee. No TA/DA will be permissible.
5. The Authority may cancel the hiring process at any time.
Candidates fulfilling the above criteria should send their application, including a resume stating names/ contacts of 02 current referees, covering letter, to the following address:
Deputy Director (Human Resource)
Zulfikarabad Development Authority,
Bungalow # D-8, Block -2, Kehkashan, Clifton, Karachi.
Phone: 021-99251576, and Fax: # 021-99251582
Website; www.zda.gos.pk, E-mail: [email protected]