On behalf Non-Profit organisation we are seeking an organised and experienced Office Manager for their Riyadh of a leading Head office. You will report to the CEO.
This role requires someone who understands the protocol of dealing with high-level public & private officials.
• Responsible for organising and coordinating office operations and procedures, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Create report, Memos, emails, presentation minutes of meetings as requested by superior.
• Conserves the CEO time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analysing information; initiating telecommunications.
• Maintains the CEO appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|