Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Gameloft – New York, NY
Gameloft, a leading international publisher and developer of digital and social games, is seeking an Office Assistant to join its existing talent pool located in New York. The successful candidate will have solid organizational skills with clear, concise communication skills and a passion for procedural innovation and creativity.
- Liaison between building manager and company
- Arrange travel and accommodations for executives and other members of the staff
- Assist with daily correspondence and memorandums, update inner office calendars, special projects, reports filing and internal meetings
- Responsible for updating and tracking office supplies, snacks and purchases
- Responsible for tracking, signing-in and distributing all incoming/outgoing packages and mail
- Accountable for troubleshooting office equipment and getting them the proper maintenance
- Assist Human Resources Manager with basic administrative work and other special projects
- Responsible for incoming phone calls and guests
- Organizing special events and catering.
- Strong secretarial and organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills and customer service orientation required
- Capable of moving equipment or supplies of up to 50 pounds
- Flexible team player attitude
- Detail oriented, strong follow-through skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Executive presence (i.e. professional attitude and demeanor)
- High standards of quality and personal integrity
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel
- Possess a minimum of two years of experience as a successful office manager/administrator in a complex and dynamic office.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, or equivalent, preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Gameloft offers a casual work environment, competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. For consideration, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements.