Get Latest Jobs Via Email
NRSP Microfinance Bank Ltd Management Trainee Officers MTO’s Oct 2016: NRSP Microfinance Bank Limited is a National Microfinance Bank with a network of 82 outlets spread over across the Pakistan. The Bank operates with the mission to alleviate poverty by providing access to financial services to the low-income households living in both urban and rural areas of Pakistan.
In accordance with Bank’s corporate strategy and human resource requirements, we invite applications from young graduates for our MTOs Program for placements in various functions of Bank.
Maximum Age: 28 Years on the date of advertisement
Qualification: Bachelors or higher degree in any discipline (1st Division or equivalent) from reputable institutions/universities.
The candidates meeting the above eligibility criteria are required to register themselves with NTS for appearing in the written test as per following procedure:
1. For detailed instructions to download the application form and deposit slip for the payment of test fee of Rs. 425/-, please visit NTS website www.nts.org.pk
2. Please send filled application form along with original paid up copy of deposit slip to NTS Headquarters 1-E, Street 46, Sector I — 8/2, Islamabad.
3. Last date of submission of applications is October 25.2016.
4. The candidates who qualify the written test will be shortlisted on the basis of merit, and only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview.
5. Market based competitive remuneration package shall be given to selected candidates.
6. No TA/DA shall be admissible for the test/interview.
7. Contact details: UAN: 0092-51-8444441
Successful candidates shall attend a formal and structured training program consisting of combination of classroom and on-the-job training, before they are placed for their respective roles. NRSP Microfinance Bank is an equal opportunity employer and provides fast-track career growth opportunities based on performance.
National Testing Service-Pakistan
NTS NTS Headquarter: 1-E,Street No.46, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad, UAN: +92-51-844-444-1 2