Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Novartis Jobs Senior HRBP Pharma: Novartis provides healthcare solutions that improve and extend people’s lives. We use science-based innovation to address some of society’s most challenging healthcare issues. We discover and develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible.
- Ensure alignment with the overall HR mission and strategy.
- Collaborate with other HR Business Partners and peers to develop integrated solutions to HR objectives.
- Provide feedback to HR team to ensure policies and programs support the improvement of leader effectiveness and employee engagement including Recruitment, Performance Management, Succession Planning, Talent Management, Recognition and Reward, etc.
- Utilize the specific HR expertise across the team in the specialist disciplines, Reward & Recognition, Learning & Development, Resourcing and Employee Relations to define strategies to develop our people according to the business needs and individual capabilities.
- Effectively communicate and implement programs, processes and policies.
- Partner with business leaders to implement the development,talent management and succession planning of the associates within their function.
- Provide fast and appropriate HR solutions for any needs, setting the priorities according to the function’s strategies and planning.
- Provide change management support as required.
- Resolve employee relations issues through a systematic approach, using sound judgment, legal advice (when appropriate) and a solution oriented approach.
- Work closely with leaders team to support the development of their people management skills and to ensure they own and implement decisions regarding their people.
- Ensure knowledge of employment law is in depth and up-to-date and that changes are communicated in policies or processes.
- University Degree, (HR, psychology, legal, business economy, Public Administration) or higher HR Degree.
- 5-7 Years of Core HR Function experience. Apply
Novartis Jobs Senior HRBP Pharma