NIB Bank Jobs Manager Rewards & HR Risk: NIB Bank is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate vacancies accordingly.
Vacant Position: Manager Rewards & HR Risk
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: As per HR Policy
Last date of application: 23-09-2016
- Prepare Annual Staff Cost Budget by obtaining input from all stakeholders and subsequent Staff Cost Forecast.
- Provide Annual Staff Cost Budget to Finance and then track the same on monthly basis i.e. Budget vs Actual Cost month on month.
- Analyze Staff Cost Data pulled through Finance MIS in coordination with Head of Rewards & HR Operation.
- Assist Head of Rewards in Reward related activities i.e. Salary Survey, Interim Salary raises. Review of Incentive Plans, revisiting of Allowances i.e. Saturday, etc.
- Provide support in completion of salary appraisal cycle and performance evaluation cycles (Interim and Full Year) for the year.
- To study variable pay plans and give input whether the same is in line with Industry Practice.
- Responsible to gather all Performance Appraisals and Job Objectives forms for the year.
- Conduct informal survey to provide input on revision of HR Policy & process manual.
- Manage end to end Insurance Portfolio. Gather quotations and negotiate renewal of insurance policies for the year.
- To review and arrange renewal of all staff related insurance policy within timelines.
- Manage end to end Leave Management through Harmony / Manual.
- Compile BORC Data on monthly basis.
- Sent ML Leave Data / Attrition Data to Group Heads on monthly basis.
- Arrange monthly MIS from all HR Units.
- Attend all BORCs and arrange data for both BORC and ORC packs on monthly basis.Share the outcome and action points raised during BORC meeting with all HR units.
- Co-ordinate with Compliance Team as Risk Coordinator on day to day HR related Circular Testing released by SBP.
- Manage ICFR Audit conducted by IRMG / Audit teams.
- Co-ordinate in filling and submitting HR related IRAF questionnaire to CLIG for onward submission to SBP.
- Assist Head of Rewards & HR Operations in monthly submission of Key Risk Indicator (KRI).
- Bachelor’s Degree (Post Graduate / MBA – Desirable)
- 3 – 5 years in HR preferably in Rewards Management / Comp.& Ben.
- Knowledge of latest HR trends and practices, knowledge of Banking
- Policies and Procedures, Reward tools and Concept
- MS Office knowledge, Advance Excel skills Apply Now
- UNHCR Jobs 16 Sept 2016
- Liberty Books Jobs Customer Experience Manager