NIB Bank Jobs Assistant Manager SWIFT & Communications : NIB Bank is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate vacancies accordingly.
Assistant Manager – SWIFT & Communications
As per HR Policy
|Last date of application
- Ensure timely and correct input of messages in SWIFT Alliance system
- Responsible for the creation and verification of SWIFT messages.
- Responsible for the verification and authentication of SWIFT codes.
- Responsible for applying correct SWIFT addresses, codes & routing prior to transmitting the message.
- Apply all Swift standards and details usage to fine tune transactions.
- Responsible for marking, signing & sorting of messages in date / branch order or as per requirements.
- Maintain swift inward messages logs
- Ensure timely dispatch inward messages to concerned Departments, Regions & Branches etc.
- Resolve different queries of branches and departments.
- Ensure that expenses are kept within budget.
- Ensure to follow Bank’s laid down procedure and policies.
- Manage effective control of payment department activities and ensure no delay to related processing of payments
- Coordinate with Local/foreign Banks (if necessary) to resolve any payment related issues.
- Resolve any operational problems related to Units and Collaborates with managers and supervisors to provide comprehensive solutions to complex problems.
- Monitor Investigations Log and ensure all issues are resolved within reasonable time.
- Solve reconciliation department queries about outstanding funds.
- Clear Not Acknowledge (NACK) messages from SWIFT Alliance.
- Sending NOSTRO statement to all stakeholder as per their requirement
- Highlighted different system issues and follow up with IT dept. system team for resolving specific issues
- Worked as backup for team member
- Maintain housekeeping of messages archiving / restoring with liaison with IT.
- To ensure in case of any unusual activities / pattern witnessed / observed other then the prescribed manner / policies / procedures, undersigned should blow the whistle under “Whistle Blow Policy”
Education & Experience
- Minimum Bachelor degree qualification
- Minimum 1-3 years relevant experience
- Should possess good Interpersonal Skills
- In depth knowledge of operational activities
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint