National Institute of Electronics Jobs 31 Aug 2016: Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals through National University of Science & Technology (MUST) for the following VACANT POSITIONS in the National Institute of Electronics, Islamabad, under the administrative control of Ministry of Science and Technology Government of Pakistan on the prescribed format.
1 Senior Research Officer (BS-18)
2 Administrative Officer (BS-18)
3 Publication Officer (BS-18)
4 Library Officer (BS-18)
5 Research Officer (BS-17)
6 Technical Officer (BS-17)
7 System Analyst (BS-17)
8 Principal Technician (BS-17)
9 Store Officer (BS-16)
Terms and Conditions:
1. For application and other details please visit NUST website www.nust.edu.pk.
2. Degrees must be obtained from NEC recognized institutions.
3. All vacancies will be filled on merit basis/ observing regional quota as per Govt. rules
4. The selected candidates will be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
5 Those already in Govt. Services must apply Through Proper Channel.
6. The age relaxation will be given as per Govt. rules.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
8 The organization reserves the right to stop the recruitment process at any stage and also to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
9. Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
10. Applications on prescribed format may reach
Deputy Director (Personnel), National Institute of Electronics (NIE), Sector H-9, Islamabad within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
(Muhammad Umair Habib) Deputy Director (Personnel) National Institute of Electronics (NIE), Islamabad. Ph No. 051-9265014
- National Textile University NTU Jobs 31 Aug 2016
- Quaid e Azam Thermal Power Jobs Deputy Chief Financial Officer