National Foods Jobs AM Operations and Stores: National Foods is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate vacancies accordingly.
Position Title: AM Operations and Stores
Qualification: Bachelors/ Master’s Degree in Engineering
Experience: 4- 5 years of relevant experience. (Applicants from FMCG industry will be given top priority)
• Leading Salt manufacturing plant and all SITE-Stores (RMS210. and GMS).
• Planning and Scheduling for Production.
• Wastage Control and Reduction with Efficiency Enhancement.
• Ensuring compliance of Quality, GMP/GWP, Food Safety, OHSAS and insurance standards in order to provide indefectible product for costumer
• Process Improvements Projects.
• Implementation of appropriate operation management/SAP models in the stores (5S, MRP etc.)
• Manage Issuance receiving and storage of above 500 SKU’s of Raw/Packaging/General Materials for Products Produced at SITE and PQ Plant
Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria may apply by sending in their resume to [email protected] Kindly mention the position title in the subject line. Irrelevant resumes will not be entertained!