Get Latest Jobs Via Email
National Engineering Services Pakistan NESPAK Jobs Feb 2017: National Engineering Services Pakistan (Pvt.) Limited (NESPAK), a leading International Engineering Consultancy Company requires the services of the following categories on contract basis for Karachi Office:
- RESIDENT ENGINEER (CIVIL): B.Sc. Civil Engineering with at least 20 years of experience preferably in Construction Supervision of Buildings and Infrastructure Works including Roads/Bridges, Water Supply & Sewerage Works.
- SENIOR / PRINCIPAL ENGINEERS (ELECTRICAL): B.Sc. Electrical Engineering preferably M.Sc. Electrical Engineering having at least 10 years Experience preferably in design of large projects including HV/MV/LV distribution network, external & internal electrification, airfield lighting & substations.
- SENIOR / PRINCIPAL ENGINEERS (CONTRACTS): B.Sc. Civil Engineering preferably M.Sc. Civil Engineering having at least 10 years experience preferably in contract management, contract preparation/administration, claims/dispute settlements, etc.
- SENIOR ENGINEERS (GEOTECHNICAL): B.Sc. Civil Engineering preferably M.Sc. Civil Engineering having at least 5 years experience preferably in geotechnical works, with the ability to plan ground investigation, characterizing the ground conditions and subsequent engineering processes. The candidates should identify and assess the potential geo-hazards and prepare recommendation for further engineering by relevant specialties by offering feasible engineering design solutions to ensure safety and satisfactory performance of the project and its surrounding.
- SENIOR (DESIGN) ENGINEERS (PORTS & HARBOR): B.Sc. Civil Engineering preferably M.Sc. Civil Engineering having at least 5 years experience preferably in design of ports and harbor projects.
- SENIOR (DESIGN) ENGINEERS (ROADS, HIGHWAYS & BRIDGES): B.Sc. Civil/Urban Engineering preferably M.Sc. Civil/Urban Engineering having 10 to 15 years experience preferably in design for roads and highway projects.
- JUNIOR (DESIGN) ENGINEERS (ROADS, HIGHWAYS & BRIDGES): B.Sc. Urban Engineering having 1 to 3 years experience preferably in design for roads and transportation projects.
- JUNIOR ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENTIST : M.Sc. (Environmental Sciences) with minimum CGPA of 3.5 having at least 1 year experience in environmental sector preferably in study of air, noise, water pollution, ecology, solid waste management, health, safety & environment (HSE), Initial Environmental Examination (IEE), Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) and studies of infrastructure projects. Candidates with proficiency in use of related softwares will be given preference.
- ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT: B.Com degree holders with 2 to 5 years suitable experience in accounts. Maximum age limit for this position is 30 years.
Suitably qualified candidates from HEC recognized universities may apply ONLINE. Applications other than online shall not be accepted. The last date of submission is February 11, 2017. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview. No TA/DA shall be admissible. Apply