Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Pak-Arab Refinery Limited (PARCO), an integrated energy company, is a Joint Venture between Pakistan and the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. PARCO owns and operates over 2000 km pipeline network, Pakistan’s largest and most modern refinery, marketing, distribution, operations and has Joint Ventures with renowned international companies and conglomerates. The Company is continually following an aggressive growth strategy and has planned expansions and penetration into new markets. The company has following vacancies open:
Senior Positions in HSE and IMS
- Promoting and adhering to all relevant HSE and Integrated Mangement System (IMS) regulations, policies and standards.
- Institutionalization of HSE best practices.
- Review and update Emergency Response Plans, Business Continuity Plans and Procedures.
- Conduct HSE and IMS audits, risk assessments and incident investigations. – Implement and monitor Incident Reporting System.
- Provide training to employees on HSE and IMS.
- Proactively review and make improvements in operations, practices, SOPs, etc.
- Liaise with site contractors to ensure their compliance with Company Safety Regulations and Standards.
Candidates possessing an Engineering Degree, preferably in Chemical Engineering, with exposure to HSE, Occupational Health Management, HAZOP and IMS.
Should not exceed 45 years.
Candidates should possess over 15 years of experience in chemical, oil and gas or fertilizer industry in related field. Experience of implementing and enforcing IMS, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, ISO 9001, NEQs, HSE Best Practices, HAZOP is essential. Complete familiarity of auditing processes and protocols under IMS is required.
Use of any extraneous influence during the selection process would immediately result in disqualification.
Email your application to: [email protected] by January 27, 2013.