Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Pakistan Oilfields Limited, a leading Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Company, requires the services of the following:
1- COMPANY MAN
- Minimum 20 years experience in Oil well Drilling / Workover Operations.
- Fluent in operational report writing in English.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have a valid IWCF certification.
- Have the ability to utilize and manage equipment required for the operation.
- Good administrative skills.
- Diploma of Associate Engineering with a valid recognized IWCF / IADC well control certificate, HSE Training certificates.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as a driller.
- Mastering drilling operations and technologies, rich experience about drilling sites, familiar with crew and operation management, can operate electrical drilling rig under any circumstances. Familiar with operations and overhauling well control equipment in correct progress.
3- ASSISTANT DRILLERS
- Diploma in Associate Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience of deep drilling preferably on SCR Rigs
The organization offers challenging work environment with opportunities for advancement to the right candidate. Remuneration package commensurate with qualification and experience. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may send their CVs by post at following address latest by 21 January 2013.
GENERAL MANAGER, PERSONNEL & ADMINISTRATION, PAKISTAN OILFIELDS LIMITED, POL HOUSE, MORGAH, RAWALPINDI.