Get Latest Jobs Via Email
The Bank of Khyber requires high caliber, result oriented professionals with strong technical background for the following positions in its Risk Management Division, Head Office, Peshawar.
1- Operational Risk Officers
- Implementing Operational Risk Framework across the Bank.
- Collecting operational loss data and maintaining loss databases.
- Conducting Risk & Control Self Assessment (RCSA).
- Coordinating data collection for Key Risk Indicators (KRIs).
- Selecting/implementing technologies for measurement of operational risks.
- Promoting operational risk awareness across BOK.
2- Officer Credit Modeling & Analytics
- Developing and implementing credit risk rating and scoring models.
- Tracking the effectiveness of the credit risk rating system.
- Maintaining the credit risk rating models in terms of reviewing the inputs.
- Periodically conducting back-testing, stress-testing and scenario-testing for risk models.
- Ensuring that the Bank collects internal data for quantification of credit risks.
- Communicating and training the business and operations units.
- MBA Finance from a reputable HEC recognized university.
- For Operational Risk Officers at least 3-5 years of experience within branch banking in a Bank, Operational Risk experience shall be preferred.
- For Officer Credit Modeling & Analytics at least 3-5 years of experience within Credit Handling in a Bank, Credit Modeling experience shall be preferred.
- Strong knowledge of risk management concepts.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A self starter and a team player.
Age preferably up to 35 years relaxable in case of candidates having extraordinary track record.
TERMS OF SERVICE:
The selected candidates will be offered market based salary/Grade commensurate with experience and qualification.
The candidates having requisite qualification, experience and related professional abilities may apply in confidence and send their detailed CVs along with BoK Employment Application form available on our website www.bok.com.pk to Head Training Recruitment & Dev. Division, The Bank of Khyber, 9th Floor, State Life Building, Peshawar Cantt. on or before 10-02-2013. Envelope should clearly be marked on the top left-hand corner with the Post applied for. Unmarked envelopes and applications received after due date will not be entertained. (Only short listed candidates will be called for interview)
The Bank of Khyber, Head Office, 24-The Mall, Peshawar Cantt. UAN: 111-95-95-95. Fax No. 091-5254168