Get Latest Jobs Via Email
MTBC Jobs OD Specialist: MTBC is looking to hire OD Specialist. This position is based in Rawalpindi. Ideal candidate should have prior experience in OD and Training (1-2 years). Compensation will be market competitive.
Gender: Doesn’t Matter
Minimum Education:Bachelors Degree
Job Type: Full Time
Apply by:August 24, 2016
Organization Development Officer:
- Identify and assess training needs within the company.
- Meet with managers and supervisors to ascertain need.
- Develop and conduct surveys for analysis purpose.
- Give feedback to Assistant Manager OD on sensitive issues, concerns and recommend possible interventions.
- Develop, organize, conduct and evaluate training programs.
- Acclimate new hires to the business and conduct orientation sessions.
- Help employees improve upon or enhance existing skills.
- Develop programs that groom lower-level employees for higher-level positions.
- Evaluate the performance of the employees after training.
- Create monitored simulations and problem-solving scenarios.
- Ensure quality check on HRMIS and filing systems on regular basis.
- Proven experience in designing multiple training events in a corporate setting.
- Familiarity with talent management and succession planning.
- Sound decision making and organizational skills.
- Applicant must have excellent communication skills.
- Applicant should feel comfortable in delivering training sessions to small and large number of audience.
- Previous experience in OD will be a plus.
Interested candidates should email their resumes to [email protected]
MTBC Jobs OD Specialist