Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Misys Jobs Sales Specialist Job description: Bring your experience to Misys and help us build future financial software world! The future at Misys is very exciting, we want you to be our next success story!
Who we are?
47 out of 50 Largest World’s Banks uses Misys product. 30 years of experience. Delivered 51 products during last 2 years. Closed over 1000 deals and gained over 60 new customers. 5000 staff in 50 countries work together in atmosphere of collaboration and accountability.
We have a position available for a Sales Specialist Pakistan to join our expanding team in MEA. The role will be based in Pakistan. You will be responsible for developing new business with a high closing rate, in a defined territory for our market leading solutions.
Reporting into the Regional Sales Manager, you will be involved in all aspects of selling Misys platforms. This will include: pipeline generation, building senior level relationships, attending product demonstrations, contract negotiation, product set-up and delivery.
Responsibilities & Deliverables: Your deliverables as a Sales Specialist will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Build fundamental account plans, operational strategy and drive activity.
• Generate leads through cold-calling, networking and various other prospecting techniques.
• Determine qualified leads through evaluation of prospect requirements and development of a concise understanding of prospects’ decision-making processes and criteria.
• Development of relationships with decision-influencing, senior executives within prospect organizations.
• Move opportunities along our sales process.
• Manage forecasting of deals and resources needed to close and win new business.
• Track record of consistently exceeding annual quota targets.
• Clear understanding of the nuances and dynamics involved in selling software licenses.
• In-depth knowledge of retail, commercial and business banking
• Experience in financial services software
• Extensive contacts within the (Region) Banks space
• Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA a plus.
• High level of focus and energy
• Ability to sustain a high level of quality, even when working under pressure
• Ability to make concise recommendations to senior executives
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong social skills, able to work effectively with people at all levels, including the Misys leadership team Apply
Misys Jobs Sales Specialist