Microsoft Jobs SR Sales Manager Education: Microsoft was founded on the principle that people can do remarkable things when technology is within reach. Core to our mission is creating immersive and inclusive experiences that inspire lifelong learning, stimulating development of essential life skills “communication, collaboration, critical thinking, creativity, character, citizenship and computational thinking” and supporting educators in guiding and nurturing student passions.
We will empower students and educators to create and share in entirely new ways, to teach and learn through exploration, to adapt to individual learning needs, so they can make, design, invent and build with technology that stays out of the way.
At Microsoft, we believe technology has the power to support learning transformation and be the trusted partner to help governments and nations around the world to build a future ready workforce needed to fuel economies and entrepreneurship.
Join us in our mission to empower every student on the planet to achieve more!
The Impact You’ll Be Making?
* Ensure annuity agreements are renewed on-time with upsell/cross-sell (leveraging Education Sales Tracker). Increase annuity as % of revenue with reinforcement of student use benefit, software assurance and cloud services. Ensure all AEPs (including LSPs) are upselling to full DPP Suite with E5/EMS/Intune, Imagine Academy & Minecraft and sell-in Premier to maximise customer CPE/Product deployment.
* Deliver the Education Transformation Framework to all government customers & leverage the Education Transformation Agreement to secure partnership with education leaders. Land the Business of Schools solution scenarios to justify increased Azure consumption & drive the successful deployment, adoption and usage of Microsoft Cloud Technologies (O365, Azure & CRMOL) leading education transformation.
* Drive cloud and data platform revenue through co-selling education industry solutions with global ISVs and SIs partners who have Education GTMs by establishing local agents for their products and services. Identify and recruit partners with Business of Schools and IoT solutions on the Microsoft platform into the Education sector and promote to Microsoft Education customers.
* Drive awareness of Microsoft technology solutions for use by Educators by leveraging the Teacher Ambassador & Teacher Internship programs and driving Microsoft in the Classroom events. Create an event machine of systematic awareness events targeting of institutions influenced. Drive active use of Online Educator Community.
* Ensure you are using all the core assets & programs available to compete for Device deals & to expand Windows 10 (and O365 wherever possible) deployment in your market. Actively introduce unsolicited proposals for digital transformation in education with all Government policy advisors & position Windows platform as the standard and if you lose ensure you win with O365 on Android and Apple devices.
Who we’re looking for?
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
8-10 years of related experience Required “Bachelor’s Degree” Preferred “MBA/Master’s Degree”
* Leadership and management experience to guarantee the development of a high performing education team.
* Passion for Education and ICT: Likes to win and is passionate about making a strong contribution to future generations.
* Demonstrated expertise positioning education solutions to senior education decision makers by reinforcing the technology value to the customer’s overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities.
* Proven competence of motivating dotted line reporting teams * Ability to win in a highly competitive environment.
* Appreciation of both short and long term development needs (prioritizing share) to build trust and resilience to Microsoft technology platform.
* Ability to work at multiple levels of organizations and adapt approach to any situation.
* Demonstrated strategic time management and multi-tasking skills
* Ability to develop external partner eco-system to scale execution & Comfortable with public speaking and the media. Apply