Mentor Graphics Jobs Sr Software Development Engineer: Mentor Graphics® is a technology leader in electronic design automation (EDA), providing software and hardware design solutions that enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. The company offers innovative products and solutions that help engineers overcome the design challenges they face in the increasingly complex worlds of board and chip design.
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Sr. Software Development Engineer – 5001
Job Location: Pakistan – Jobs in Lahore
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
- Work on yocto based MEL distribution
- Keep track of security issues CVEs those has been reported and see which might be applicable Mentor Linux distribution.
- Send notification to stake holders when a critical issue is reported in community.
- Quickly fix critical security bugs and make it release quickly.
- Prepare your testing infrastructure so that you can efficiently test your fixes. That infrastructure can also be used to build update installer.
- Prepare plan for Quarterly update release for MEL which include CVEs and customer reported issues.
- Push CVE fixes in upstream layers
- Guide MEL product team which CVEs/bug fixes they should include in the next release if those are not part of the next release.
- Update Yocto layer in MEL build set and do sanity test with BSPs.
- Work on board bring up using Linux.
- BSc/MSc Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Keen to work in open source community.
- He must have quick learning skills.
- He must be aware of Operating system and computer architecture.
- Linux kernel building and booting knowledge will add value.
- Building open source package will also add value. Apply
Mentor Graphics Jobs Sr Software Development Engineer
- So Kamal Jobs Head of Digital Media & Brand Strategy
- Convo Jobs Product Marketer