Mentor Graphics Jobs Senior Software Development Engineer: Mentor Graphics® is a technology leader in electronic design automation (EDA), providing software and hardware design solutions that enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively.
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Sr. Software Development Engineer- 4969
Job Location: Pakistan – Lahore
Job Category: Software Quality Assurance Job Duties
The responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
- Creating and maintaining documented test cases for Embedded IDEs and profilers
- Developing C, C++ or Java test applications
- Creating python, shell or batch scripts for automated testing
- Creating and maintaining test plans for products releases
- Performing test execution on product releases
Required: BS Electrical/ Computer Engineering, Computer Science
Preferred: MS Computer Engineering, Computer Science
2 years, candidates with experience in Embedded Development or QA will be preferred
Basic Required Skillset
- Understanding of software development and QA processes
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies and tools
- Excellent programming and problem solving skills.
- Experience of working in C, C++ or Java
- Understanding of Computer Architecture Design. Familiarity with Assembly language
- Knowledge of Operating Systems concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Quick learner
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with remote teams
- Ability to adhere to scheduled and team-agreed timelines
Candidates with any of following additional skills will be preferred.
- Understanding of Real Time Operating Systems
- Experience of using Embedded Debuggers and cross compilers
- Understanding of Embedded Linux
- Experience of working in Agile model
- Embedded IDEs testing experience
- Shell scripting, python or any other scripting language
- Experience of working in open sourceApply