Meezan Bank Jobs Branch Service Officers: Meezan Bank, Pakistan’s first and leading Islamic Bank, operating with a network of 551 branches in 143 cities across the country. is looking for dynamic and career oriented individuals with a passion to serve Riba-free banking, to join its Branch Banking team, for the following position.
Branch Service Officers (Cash Officers) This is a career-oriented permanent position in the Branch Bankine team for newly qualified graduates with clearly defined learning and career paths.
Location: Multiple positions in Quetta, Chaman, Pishin, Muslim Bagh, Qila Saifullah, Zhob, Loralai and Dukki.
• Not over 24 years as on 30 June, 2016.
• For Huffaz-e-Quran, age should not be over 26 years as on 30’h June, 2016.
Education: 14 years of education. Graduates from HEC recognized universities/colleges who have scored I or 2nd Divisions and base marks of 50% and above throughout their academic careers (SSC and above) are eligible to apply. We offer the right candidates market based remuneration and excellent career growth opportunities.
• Candidates awaiting their final academic results are ineligible.
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
• No TA/DA will be admissible.
• Any attempt to influence the recruitment process will lead to disqualification.
• The Bank reserves the right to place the selected candidates anywhere in Pakistan and change any of the parameters at its discretion.
Candidates meeting the above criteria may apply at https://meezanbank.com/bso or drop their detailed resume at their nearest Meezan Bank branch latest by August 15, 2016. Online applications will be preferred.
24 / 7 Call Centre 111-331-331 and 111-331-332 Apply Online