Master Group Jobs Project Manager: Master Group of Industries was established in 1963, with a modern and realistic approach towards growth through innovative technology and quality manufacturing. A group of industries with determination and vigor aimed towards diversifying the working area that consists of Foam, Textile, Engineering, Automobile and Wind Energy.
• Defining timelines; clearly outlining all parameters of the project; understanding requirements; liaising regularly with various stakeholders; defining configuration requirements & managing deliverables with the technical team.
• Responsible for defining the scope of project and executing on time and on budget.
• Developing project presentations with various teams and communicating status updates.
• MBA / Post-secondary education in business or technical field
• Minimum 3 -4 years’ experience as a Project Manager related to WEB BASED COMPANY
How to Apply:
• Send your resume at [email protected] along with your job title mentioned in the subject.
Master Group Jobs Project Manager
- NIB Bank Jobs Lead Application and Environment Control
- National Forensic Science Agency NFSA Jobs 1 Sept 2016