Martin Dow Limited Jobs Officer Quality Control: Martin Dow Limited is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate vacancies accordingly.
|Place of Posting||
|Position Reports To||
Manager Quality Control
Mainly operators and workers
Indoor, Environmentally Controlled
General PurposeThis position is mainly responsible for testing of incoming raw materials e.g. active. The incumbent will also be responsible for the testing of semi-finished / finished products as per specification, to ensure that all products produced / released at the plant meet the quality specifications and to follow all relevant GLPS and safety requirements as per guidelines / SOPs.
- Responsible for performing complete analysis / ID control of raw material after receiving GRN from the warehouse.
- Prepares analytical report on SAP (Result recording work list) and status label.
- Perform standardization for the preparation of working standards.
- Performs Chemical Testing of De-ionized and City Water as per frequency.
- Performs testing of Hydrochloric Acid and Sodium hydroxide used for water treatment.
- Tests Raw Material sample for Vendors development.
- Prepare the test reagents and volumetric solution for the analysis and maintains records of the standardization of volumetric solution.
- Routine calibration of pH meter & analytical balances & other laboratory instruments as per schedule.
- Reports to Executive QC / Manager QC in cases of any incident in the area.
- Responsible to ensure all the safety measure in the raw material section (e.g. wearing of gloves and goggles when working in the hoods or during handling of raw material which required special safety precaution).
- Responsible for the complete testing of bulk, semi finished product and finished products using different analytical instruments and techniques.
- Prepare analytical report of tested finished product and enter the data on SAP (Result recording worklist).
- Prepares release labels of finished product for approval of packaging from authorized person.
- Update log book concerning the use of HPLC columns.
- Implements cGMP and Safety Standards in routine laboratory work.
- Reports to Assist. Manager QC in case of OOS observed.
- Testing of samples for Process Validation.
- Keeps the instruments clean.
- Ensure relevant Safety Data Sheets and SOP’s.
- Prepare / Revise Finished Good Specification, Bulk Specifications, QC SOPs.
- Take active role in the dissemination of information on SHE issues.
- This position profile brieﬂy mentions the major responsibilities of Officer Quality Control but Manager Quality Control in accordance with needs and / or circumstances would assign special duties and responsibilities to the incumbent. Such special assignments would be integral part of this position profile.
- Result Oriented individual with the ability to understand expectations and strive to deliver results
- Commitment to continuous learning & growth
- Strong sense of integrity and work ethics
- Ability to work well both individually as well as part of a team
- Must be M.Sc/Pharm-D/B-Pharm
- Must have at least 1 year of experience with a reputable pharmaceutical organization.
- Experience of ERP with expertise in SAP Apply
Martin Dow Limited Jobs Officer Quality Control
- The Aman Foundation Jobs Oct 2016
- Private Sector Organization Jobs KPK Oct 2016