Get Latest Jobs Via Email
MBA (HRM) 18 years
03 years experience in relevant field preferably working experience with donor agencies.
– Identifying training and development needs within the department through job description, appraisal schemes and regular consultation of teachers / administrators.
– Designing and developing training modules and development programs for each tier.
– Monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees through questionnaires.
– To assist Executive Director to introduce follow-up / refresher courses on the report of need base assessment / action research during the project period.
– Identification and selection of teachers / administrators for training.
– Holding all the interviews / tests for appointment / selection of Master trainer at different levels and maintaining their records.
– Having an understanding of e-learning techniques, and where relevant, being involved in the creation and / or delivery or e-learning packages.
Project invites eligible individuals to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested individuals must provide detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) containing all the evidences of stipulated skills, experience and qualification.
Applicants for the position should be Pakistani Professional with strong leadership and interpersonal skills and an extensive understanding of national and international social sector environment of the Public Sector. The appointment will be made for six months on contract basis, renewable on extension of the project and performance appraisals of set targets. An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated on the basis of qualification and experience.
Expression of interest either be mailed via post or emailed with recent photo to the addressee given by no later than February 22, 2013. Please do mention the “Position Applied For” and “Place of Domicile” in the CV. P.O Box No. 7382 GPO Clifton, Karachi
E-mail: [email protected]