The Management Trainee Programme is an accelerated development programme that is the start of a rewarding career path at BAT. Management Trainees (MTs) will be given the opportunity to work on real tasks from the onset, directly contributing to the business and taking on increased levels of responsibility as they progress. The MT Programme provides a solid foundation in a particular functional area, and widens participants’ perspectives through leadership and business competency development. The programme is structured around a highly effective integrated learning approach, with focus on, on-the-job development interventions, interaction with others and formal training programmes.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES (Role Outputs, Management Control and Governance Responsibilities)
- Delivery of project work & assignments relating to competency and leadership development within functional as well as cross-functional teams;
- Work proactively in close collaboration with coach and mentor with a view to maximize and accelerate learning process;
- Ensure completion of all performance and development reviews as per agreed schedule as per the programme requirements.
- Trainee will rotate around different disciplines. For example, Finance MT’s will have placements in Financial Controlling, Planning & Reporting, Business Partnering with Marketing and Operations.
- Work towards the CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) qualification.
Working at BAT
British American Tobacco ( www.bat.com ) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
Employing company: Pakistan Tobacco Company Limited
Removal Date: 15-Apr-2016 Apply
- Mobilink Jobs Sales- Enterprise Solutions
- Internship In Background Check Group