Get Latest Jobs Via Email
- How to recover a file from the recycle bin e.g. The “my music folder” will be deleted and then recovered
- Right click the “my music” folder and select “delete”
- Select yes to confirm deletion
- The file has now been sent to the recycle bin. To recover this file, Right click the recycle bin and select “open”.
- Highlight (single left click) the file to be recovered
- Note the task box on the left changes from “restore all items” to “restore this item”. With the file highlighted select “restore this item”
- When clicked the file is restored to its original location.
- With the file recovered, the recycle bin can be emptied to remove the unwanted files. Right click the recycle bin and select “empty recycle bin”
- Select yes to confirm deletion of the files
- The recycle bin is now empty; the bin should be emptied on a regular basis, once per week, as up to 10% of the hard disk space is allocated for storage of deleted files.
- A lot of valuable disk space can be saved by routinely emptying the recycle bin. The recycle bin should be emptied before running defragmenter so free space can be reused.