KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA OIL AND GAS COMPANY LIMITED Trainees Induction Program 2016: KPOGCL is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate vacancies accordingly.
- Geo Sciences & Engineering
- BSc/BS (Hons) Geology or Equivalent
- BSc/BS (Hons) Geophysics or Equivalent
- BSc/BS (Hons) Geospatial Sciences or Equivalent
- BSc/BS (Hons) Environmental Geosciences or Equivalent
- BSc/BS (Hons) Petroleum Engineering or Equivalent
- BSc/BS/BE Petroleum & Gas Engineering or Equivalent
- BSc/BS/BE Geological Engineering or Equivalent
- BSc/BS/BE Petroleum Technology or Equivalent
- BSc/BS/BE Engineering Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronics/Chemical/Mechatronics/Civil/Mining/Industrial/Environmental or Equivalent
- B.Tech Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/ Chemical/ Civil or Equivalent
- DAE Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/ Chemical/ Civil or Equivalent
- Management Sciences, Social Sciences, Accounting & Finance
- MBA/MPA/MEM/MSEM or Equivalent
- MA/MS/MSc Economics/Statistics/Maths or Equivalent
- CA Inter/ICMA/CFA/CIMA or Equivalent
- LLB or Equivalent
- Information Technology
- MCS/MIT or Equivalent
How to Apply With Pakistan Testing Service
- Please download the Application form and deposit slip from Pakistan Testing Service Website (www.pts.org.pk), and pay the fee as prescribed in any of the country wide online branches of UBL, Bank Alfalah, and Allied Bank.
- Please apply through prescribed application form with online DEPOSIT SLIP (in original) and attested copies of all the documents at PTS Head Quarters, H # 152, Street no.8, Sector E-11/1, MPCHS, Islamabad.
- Deposited amount is Non-Refundable / Non-Transferable.
- Information provided in the Application Forms will be verified in case of offer of appointment. In case of any false or forged information, OPF reserves the right to cancel your candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so revealed later) and to initiate a legal action against the applicant.
- Last date of submission of Application Forms is: 20 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- For further details contact Pakistan Testing Service on 051-2305250-51 or UAN: 051-111-111-787.
Bank Deposit Slip