KE Karachi Electric Supply Company Jobs HSE Manager: KE (formerly Karachi Electric Supply Company) is the only vertically integrated power utility in Pakistan that generates, transmits and distributes electricity to industrial, commercial, agricultural and residential consumers of Karachi (and its outskirts), a metropolis of 20 million people – Pakistan’s largest city.
Our employees are our company’s greatest asset – they are our real competitive advantage. We possesse immense power of innovation, immagination and a desire to attract and retain the best; provide them with encouragement, stimulus, and make them feel that they are an integral part of the company’s mission.
- Aware of the policies and procedures of safety.
- Assist the Risk and have knowledge about the control to mitigate the Risk
- Prepare or assist for preparation of SOPs.
- Have clear concept of basic terms of safety.
- Guide how to implement SOPs on site.
- Aware of Grid System and equipments installed in the grid stations.
- Have a capacity to impart Trainings on different SOPs.
- Investigate accident/ incidents.
- Review the structure of safety management system and provide means to measure and audit overall compliance with and effectiveness of its implementation and maintenance.
- Liaise with all levels of employees, particularly management in promoting, planning and implementing consistent high standards of health safety & environment.
- Co-ordinate & interact with HSEQ
Knowledge / Skill / Ability
Knowledge/ Skill / Qualification :
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 05 years experience of grid station and HSE management Apply
KE Karachi Electric Supply Company Jobs HSE Manager
- Dubai Islamic Bank Jobs Officer / Senior Officer
- Maple Pharmaceuticals Jobs Feb 2017