Get Latest Jobs Via Email
KE Karachi Electric Jobs Deputy Director Grid System Maintenance: KE (formerly Karachi Electric Supply Company) is the only vertically integrated power utility in Pakistan that generates, transmits and distributes electricity to industrial, commercial, agricultural and residential consumers of Karachi (and its outskirts), a metropolis of 20 million people – Pakistan’s largest city.
- Strong technical experience of 66, 132 and 220 KV Grids
- Planning Annual / Bi annual Preventive maintenance and rehabilitation activities pertain to 67 220 /132 and 66 KV Grid Stations to ensure no supply Interruptions & make every effort to ensure minimum response time in fault clearance.
- Implement rehabilitation activities at Grid Stations in order to achieve high degree of reliability.
- Ensure rectification of faulty C.Ts, PTs, 132 KV Circuit Breakers, Distance / Differential & O/C relays and other detonated EHT / HT equipment’s at Grid Stations.
- Manage load constraint on power transformers required in respective grid stations.
- Strong Technical Knowledge of GIS lines, Trafo and Bus coupler Bays, 31.5 / 40 MVA Power Transformers
- Efficient Utilization of 30 MVA Power transformers at Grid Stations to ensure optimum Capacity in Grid net work
- Creating and properly utilizing departmental budget , along with perusing different strategic cases within and with support department, to ensure effective maintenance and availability of vital equipment Apply