Karachi Electric KE Jobs Jan 2017: KE (formerly Karachi Electric Supply Company) is the only vertically integrated power utility in Pakistan that generates, transmits and distributes electricity to industrial, commercial, agricultural and residential consumers of Karachi (and its outskirts), a metropolis of 20 million people – Pakistan’s largest city.
Associate EngineerJob description: Our employees are our company’s greatest asset – they are our real competitive advantage. We possesse immense power of innovation, immagination and a desire to attract and retain the best; provide them with encouragement, stimulus, and make them feel that they are an integral part of the company’s mission.
- Ensuring full compliance of K-electric HSE system and policies.
- Execution and recording of preventive and corrective maintenance of instrumentation and control system through SAP.
- Identification of material (spares, hardware, tool, consumables etc.) in relation to PR preparation.
- Data collection, understanding and its implementation in SAP system.
- Implementation of safety measures/housekeeping while performing maintenance activities.
- Maintaining discipline by ensuring punctuality and adherence to rules and company policies. Apply
Job description: Assistant Manager – Business Finance (Inventory Management)
- Disposal Process: Participate in Assessment of Disposal Lots and target the efficient estimation of scrap lots.
- Ensure delivery/lifting of disposal scrap material/assets is in right quantity & state.
- Resolution of discrepancies observed by BF IM reps during delivery/lifting activity of disposal material.
- Ensure physical Inventory Count of each Item in all IM locations at least once in a Fiscal year and High value items twice in a fiscal year.
- Collaborate with IM reps for swift processing of PI.
- Identification and resolution of SAP/share point portal related queries including WMS reports, PIs and SDFs etc.
- Drafting and formation of SOPs and review of IM related manuals.
- Examine different reports/SOP and Highlight the major deviation/discrepancies to DGM BF (IM).
- Follow up with IM on resolution of PI related queries to ensure proper and timely completion and implementation of yearly PI plan including identification and reporting of observations.
- Monitoring of CAPEX and REVEX budgets and reporting of monthly variances identifying corrections if any with reasoning.
- Manage and supervise the role & day to day tasks of BF IM team
- Execution of BF IM function in conformity with guidelines and policies and report events timely
- Processing of contractor invoices as per agreed terms and conditions.
- Manage and supervise the role & day to day tasks of BF IM team. Apply