Get Latest Jobs Via Email
K Electric KE Jobs Manager Recover: Our employees are our company’s greatest asset – they are our real competitive advantage. We possess immense power of innovation, imagination and a desire to attract and retain the best; provide them with encouragement, stimulus, and make them feel that they are an integral part of the company’s mission.
- Monitor overdue bills and issue disconnection notices and reconnection and disconnection orders. To ensure the proper and timely sending reports in coordination with DGM.
- Responsible for effective disconnections of defaulting accounts and reconnection on receipt of payment in conformity to the relevant SOP/ rules.
- Familiarizes self with written policies, forms and operating procedures. Interprets policies and assures their proper application by the Disconnect-Reconnect teams.
- Receives and analyzes daily delinquent disconnect list.
- Receives and analyzes daily reports of customer disconnected and reconnected customers who have paid and are to be reconnected.
- Prioritizes work to achieve maximum recovery and prepares daily work assignments for DC/RC teams, in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Assures that service operation Supervisor and DC/RC teams are properly trained and equipped to disconnect and reconnect meters at delinquent customer locations.
- Assures that service operation Supervisor and DC/RC teams have proper safety briefings and that all work is performed in accordance with safety rules, including instructions on how to interact with customers they meet during their inspections.
- Reviews DC/RC reports returned to office to assure proper completion of assigned work; reviews and acts on special comments noted by teams.
- Receives and records reports of customers disconnected and reconnected.
- Investigates and reports reasons for failure to perform all work assigned for the day.
- Talks to customers as necessary to explain rules regarding delinquent disconnections and reconnections.
- Attempts to resolves disputes with customers.
- Periodically accompanies service operation Supervisor / DC/RC teams to area of work to observe their work habits, particularly in regard to speed, thoroughness, and dealings with customers. Advises and guides as necessary.
- Maintains records necessary to measure Key Performance Indicators (KPI) of service operation Supervisor and DC/RC teams, including number of meters disconnected and reconnected, and percentage of assigned work accomplished.
- Verifies performance of DC/RC teams by next-day re-inspection of portion of routes.
- Performs such other duties as may be directed.
- BBA &/or Masters
- Minimum experience of 5 years
- Previous experience of recovery is desirable Apply
KE provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
K Electric KE Jobs Manager Recover