K Electric KE Jobs Junior Store Coordinator: Our employees are our company’s greatest asset – they are our real competitive advantage. We possesse immense power of innovation, immagination and a desire to attract and retain the best; provide them with encouragement, stimulus, and make them feel that they are an integral part of the company’s mission.
POSITION TITLE Store Coordinator
POSITION BASED IN Karachi, Pakistan
NUMBER OF POSITIONS Multiple
Job Purpose: Under the direction of the Regional Stores Manager, to oversee and participate in the shipping, receiving, storing and issuing of goods
Qualification Required: Graduate from an accredited Institute or university
Professional Experience: Relevant experience in industry. The post requires an adequate knowledge of Warehousing and SAP MM is a plus
- Ensure proper receiving /unloading & stacking of material at proper place.
- Ensure proper handling and storage of materials and space utilization at DMS.
- Ensure proper issuance of material as per users demand and allocation if given.
- Ensure all the postings done on system/cards on daily Basis and record of Backlog maintained with proper justifications
- Check & reconcile all the postings made in the SAP on daily basis.
- Monitors and reports on out of stock goods to the Manager.
- Ensures that perpetual and annual inventory stocks are accurately counted and scanned.
- Ensures that monthly stock status reports are submitted to the respective Manager reflecting the accurate physical stock at the DMS.
- Ensure work place health and safety environment.
- Coordinate with IT and SAP section (IM) for any problems regarding hard ware to system.
- Ensure timely processing of under warranty materials.
- Cycle count procedure to be adopted at DMS level ,with each stock item covered in a month
- Any other work related assignment given by Manager.
Core Skills & Essentials To Meet Job Expectations
- Analytical abilities
- Team building
- Presentation and Reporting
- Time management
- Customer Focus & Result Oriented Approach
- Holding himself and subordinate accountable
- As per DMS operations the incumbent might be placed anywhere among the DMS network.
- The incumbent should be willing to work in shifts. Apply