Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Jotun Pakistan Jobs System Administrator: Jotun in Pakistan has developed its business organically with the focus to serve Decorative, Powder Coatings and Protective Coating segments in Pakistan. The growth has been very promising in all segments for Jotun in Pakistan. We are currently more than 150 employees and have a turnover of over a Billion Pak Rupees.
At Jotun, we induct people with right attitude and their potential for development. Our culture based on four values; Loyalty, Care, Respect and Boldness are foundation of our business operations and our state of the art competence development initiatives enable us to develop our people and unleash their potential.
We are looking for an individual who can monitor, support and deliver IT services in Pakistan in line with Global IT guidelines to ensure stable and effective IT systems and to promote efficient integration of IT solutions in all business processes and functions.
The position reports directly to Manager IT and is based in Lahore.
- Provide first level PC support which includes setting up PCs to new users and existing users as per Global IT Standards and guidelines to ensure the minimum down time for users.
- Ensure maintenance of the Local & Wide Area Network connectivity in liaison with Local ISP and other related vendors. Promote efficient integration and support of Local IT systems with effective communication within the company.
- Maintain inventory of computer systems that includes hardware, software and their related licences. This is done to ensure that company has updated and correct IT assets report always.
- Ensure the validity of Hardware and Software maintenance contracts to get on-time support from vendors and minimize the risk.
- Follow Global IT Standards as a part of global organization and ensure their implementation and adaptation in local system to ensure Jotun standards and policies are followed at all level.
- Bachelors Degree in IT or related field
- 1-3 Years experience in same role
- Hands on experience on Information Technology Infrastructure Library is essential
- Competent in MS Office programs
- MCSE preferred, but not required
- Information Technology / Computer Science
- Education title: BS (IT)
- College / University, Bachelor’s degree
- Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Adheres to company rules and procedures; executes plans with commitment and determination; achieves high quality results
- Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Demonstrates specialist knowledge and expertise in own area; participates in continuous professional development
- Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- A continuous focus on reinventing and innovating high quality products.
- An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
- Insurance schemes
- Relocation and Global mobility support
- Travel: Some travelling must be expected Apply