Jotun Jobs Sales Manager Decorative Paints : Jotun Pakistan has developed its business organically with the focus to serve segments of Decorative Coatings, Powder Coatings and Protective Coatings in Pakistan. The growth has been very promising in all segments for Jotun in Pakistan. We are currently more than 150 employees and have a turnover of over a Billion Pak Rupees. Jotun has very ambitious growth plans to secure a leading position in all segments and strongly believe in philosophy of “Make Growth Happen through People.” Therefore Jotun encourages a culture that induces competence development through Jotun Academy, Mobility and Interdepartmental job rotations within the country and abroad. This provides an excellent opportunity to our employees to develop themselves laterally being part of this global company. To achieve our goals of securing strong foot prints in Pakistan, we are looking for a result oriented and customer focused individual to take the position of Area Sales Manager who will carry out business development activities in assigned territory. This position would be directly reporting to Sales & Marketing Manager – Decorative Coatings and is based in Hyderabad.
- Responsible for achieving sales & collection targets for assigned territory.
- Responsible for periodic reporting as per Jotun Standards.
- Responsible for business development as per annual budget and devised strategy
- Ensure that required customer service is provided as per Jotun Standards.
- Take a leading role in helping sales manager in developing strategies to support business growth.
- Responsible for strong follow-up with internal departments to ensure right customer focus.
- Actively use company internal systems such as ERP & Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to ensure that information flow is updated and valid for management decision.
- Be a focal person in implementation of Marketing/ promotional campaigns in own area and actively report feedback.
- Lead and develop team on continuous basis to ensure that overall competence of team is up to the mark.
- Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Identifies and seizes commercial opportunities; has a strong positive impact on business growth and profitability
- Provides team with a clear sense of direction, inspires and coordinates others and keeps them focused on objectives
- Adheres to company rules and procedures; executes plans with commitment and determination; achieves high quality results
- Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
- Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
- College / University, Bachelor’s degree
- 4-6 Years of experience in Direct Selling
- Strong Knowledge of Dealer Management
- Minimum 2 Years of experience of leading a Sales Team
- Knowledge of Sindhi Language is preferable
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- A continuous focus on reinventing and innovating high quality products.
- An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
- Insurance schemes
- Relocation and Global mobility support Apply