Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Join Pakistan Navy As PN Cadet through PNCT 2016-A: Pakistan Navy is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate vacancies accordingly.
• Unmarried Male Citizens of Pakistan
• Age on 01 July 2016
• Civilian Candidates: 16 1/2 -21 Years
• Service Candidates: 17- 23 Years (Armed Forces Only)
• Height: 5.4 (minimum)
The Candidates must have passed both Manic and F.Sc or 0/A- Level with at least 60% marks. Moreover; candidates must have qualified F.Sc/ A-Level with any of the following subjects:
• Physics, Maths and Chemistry.
• Physics, Maths and Computer Science.
• Physics, Maths and Statistics.
• Candidates of A-Level are required to submit equivalence certificate.
• F.Sc part-II appearing candidates with at least 60% marks in part-I can also apply. However, they have to provide a hope certificate.
RELAXATION FOR BALOCHISTAN PROVINCE
10% Relaxation in F.Sc/Level marks ie 50% for Baloch candidates instead of 60% as applicable for others.
HOW TO REGISTER?
Candidates may register themselves by visiting Pakistan Navy website (http:// www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk) from 26 Oct to 13 Nov 2015.
1. Applications sent directly to Recruitment Directorate at Naval Headquarters will not be entertained.
2. Online registered candidates must bring postal order of Rs. 200/- (Crossed in the name of Director of Recruitment NHQ Islamabad) or Cash in lieu of postal order on the day of entrance test.
• Entrance Test: 22 Nov 2015
• Intelligence Test: 30 minutes
• Academic Test (English, Mathematics, Physics & General Knowledge) 80 minutes
• Result: 05 Dec 2015
• Entrance test result can be checked from respective PNR & SC or by visiting PN website: www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
• Preliminary Medical/Interview. Application forms will be issued to those candidates who qualify the entrance test. Preliminary medical and interview will be conducted at respective PNR & SC. Note: The Candidates are advised to get their Ears & Teeth cleaned by a Specialist doctor.
• Tests / Interview at ISSB.
• Medical Examin1tion of ISSB recommended candidates at the nearest CMH/Naval Hospital.
• Final Selection by Naval Headquarters on merit.
Grant of permanent commission after two years of training. Following degrees shall be awarded upon completion of basic training:
Operations Branch: Weapon Engineering Branch: marine Engineering Branch: Supply Branch:
BS (MIS) BE (Electronics) BE (Mechanical) BS (Supply Chain Management)
Note: Subject to aptitude and academic progress, selected officers may be sent abroad for MSc and PhD.
Free Medical treatment of self/family and parents.
• Family accommodation or house rent allowance and servant facility or allowance after marriage.
• Opportunities for visits/courses/ assignments abroad.
• 50% Concession for self/family on travel by Air/Railways.
• Subsidized education of children in Bahria C
olleges/University and professional institutions.
• Twice rejected by GHQ/NHQ/AHQ/ISSB Selection Board OR once rejected by ISSB and once rejected by GHQ/NHQ/AHQ Selection Board.
• Withdrawn from any academy / training institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
• Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/institution on disciplinary ground:
• Tested within one year validity period (as validity of ISSB/GHQ/AHQ Selection Boards stands for one year).
• Tested within four months (120 days) from last ISSB appearance (for candidates rejected by ISSB).
• Dismissed/ Removed from Government Service including Armed Forces.
• Convicted by a court of law for offense involving moral turpitude.
• Declared Medically unfit by an Armed Forces Appeal Medical Board.
• Declared unfit by Armed Forces hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
• Submitting tampered original academic certificates.