Get Latest Jobs Via Email
JOIN PAKISTAN ARMY AS CAPTAIN THROUGH LADY CADET COURSE (LCC-13) ENTRY – 2015
b. Common Features
(1) Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or Min 62.5% Marks in annual system.
(2) Minimum 50% marks in annual system or 2.0 CGPA for Islamic Studies
(3) M.Phil/ MS will be given preference.
(4) No 3rd Division or Grade D and only one 2nd Division / Grade C through out the academic career less Islamic Studies.
(5) Candidates only graduated from HEC/PEC recognized universities or foreign universities recognized by HEC.
(6) Candidates acquired qualification as private candidate are not eligible.
c. Gender. – Female
d. Marital Status. – Unmarried
e. Nationality. Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/Gilgit – Baltistan. Upon final selection, candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
f. Physical Standards
(1) Minimum Height. – 5’ (152.4 cm)
(2) Weight – As per Body Mass Index
(3) Vision – As per PAO 11/82
2. Ineligibility Conditions
a. A candidate attaining specific higher qualification is eligible even if she is twice rejected by ISSB for Graduate Course or equivalent Naval / PAF Courses.
b. A candidate with specific qualification, who is rejected once by ISSB for Graduate Course or equivalent Naval / PAF Courses and once rejected for specific higher qualification entry, will not be eligible for third chance.
c. Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board.
d. Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (Appeal Medical Board cannot be requested).
e. Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
f. Withdrawn from any Academy / Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
g. Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/institution on disciplinary grounds.
h. Dismissed/removed/debarred from Government Service including Armed Forces.
i. Convicted in a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
3. Registration and Preliminary Selection Procedure. Candidates can register either through Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs). Following procedure will be adopted:-
a. Registration through Internet. A candidate can register on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Date and time of test shall be intimated on internet for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on exact date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll no slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along all documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test. Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computer as registration and tests will be conducted on computers.
b. Registration at AS&RCs. Candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration / allotment of roll number along with necessary documents mentioned
in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. Candidates will bring these on the day of test as well.
c. Schedule of Registration / Preliminary Tests. Registration and Preliminary Tests will be held as per the following schedule:-
(1)Registration 5-30 January 2015
(2)Preliminary Tests 11-24 February 2015
d. Written/Intelligence Tests. Professional Written / Intelligence tests based on multiple choice questions will be conducted at AS&RCs as per following schedule:-
(1)Engrs 11-12 February 2015
(2) Sigs 11-12 February 2015
(3) Ord 13 &16 February 2015
(4) EME 17-18 February 2015
(5) AEC 19 – 20 February 2015
(6) ICTOs 23 – 24 February 2015
e. Preliminary Medical Tests. Candidates will undergo initial medical test at AS&RCs.
f. Physical Tests. Female candidates to qualify 1.6 KM run in 14 Minutes.
g. ISSB Tests. Shortlisted candidates will receive intimation for ISSB tests through website as well as call up letters.
4. Further Selection. Detailed medical examination of candidates recommended by ISSB will be carried out at nearby CMHs. Candidates who are recommended by ISSB will be called for interview by GHQ Selection Board at Rawalpindi and Lahore. Final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidates overall performance.
5. Training Period at PMA. 6 Months.
6. Documents Required at AS&RCs
a. Original certificates/detailed mark sheets along with two attested photocopies of each educational certificate/degree/diploma.
b. Candidates serving in government Institutions/Departments will render No Objection Certificate of the concerned Establishment.
c. Attested photo copy of domicile.
d. Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
e. 6x coloured photos duly attested (front & back).
f. Crossed postal order of Rs, 100.00 in favour of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
g. Candidates must bring their degrees duly verified by HEC/PEC.
h. Endorsement Application Forms While filling the application forms given by AS&RC to successful candidate must ensure that all available information asked be endorsed in the respective paragraphs / columns etc.
Note: – Old National Identity Card will not be accepted.
7. Bond. Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Army for a minimum period of 7 years. The applicability of bond will commence on successful completion of basic military training at PMA Kakul.
AS&RCs Telephone AS&RCs Telephone
(1) Peshawar 091-9211747 (2) Rawalpindi 051-5125026
(3) Lahore 042-36620730 (4) Multan 061-4504566
(5) Hyderabad 022-2787258 (6) Karachi 021-32790919
(7) Quetta 081-2836626 (8) Gilgit 05811-920535
(9) Faisalabad 041-9200363 (10) Muzaffarabad 05822-920598
For further details visit
► www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk OR nearest Army Selection & Recruitment Centers at Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Gilgit, Hyderabad and Multan.
► Email your queries on [email protected]
► For ISSB call up notice visit www.issb.com.pk
JOIN PAKISTAN ARMY AS CAPTAIN THROUGH LADY CADET COURSE.