Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Join Pak Army Armed Forces Nursing Services AFNS Entry 2016: Join Pak Army is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate vacancies accordingly.
Type of Commission
► AFNS – BSc Nursing
► Trained Nurse as Lieutenant (Female)
Note for BSc Nursing
► Appearing candidates in FSc Part-II examination (having 50% marks in 1st year) may apply with HOPE certificate duly signed by the Principal of concerned college/institution for attaining 50% marks. On the date of interview, the candidate shall submit their FSc Part-II result immediately.
Note for Trained Nurse
► A candidate should be registered with Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC).
► Preference will be given to qualified post basic specialized courses i.e ICU, OT, CCU etc from a hospital/institute recognized by PNC.
• Marital Status
► BSc Nursing. Female unmarried / widow / separated / divorcee without encumbrances.
► Trained Nurses. Married/unmarried
• Nationality. Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/Gilgit-Baltistan. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationality other than Pakistani.
• Physical Standards
► Minimum Height – 5’ Feet (152 cm)
► Weight – As per the Body Mass Index
• Twice rejected by the GHQ Selection Board.
• Declared Medically Unfit by Appeal Medical Board.
• Individual withdrawn/resigned/discharged from Armed Forces (Army, Navy and Air Force) training academies/institution on the ground of discipline, characters, medical inefficiency, weak profile or declared unsuitable.
• Individual dismissed/removed from any other government service.
• For BSc Nursing only – candidates already registered with Pakistan Nursing Council.
• Convicted by a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
Registration And Preliminary Selection Procedure.
Candidates can either register through Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs). Following procedure will be adopted:-
• Registration Through Internet. A candidate can register on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Date and time of test shall be intimated on individual’s e-mail address. Candidates will report on date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll number slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test. Candidates must attain working knowledge of computer.
• Registration at AS&RCs. The candidates may report at nearest AS&RC for registration/allotment of roll number along with necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. The candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.
• Selection OF Registration / Preliminary Test.Registration and preliminary test will be held as per the following schedule:-
► Registration – 08 Aug – 02 Sep 2016
► Preliminary Test – 7 Sep – 23 Sep 2016
• Preliminary Medical Test.The candidates will undergo initial medical test
JOIN PAKISTAN ARMY IN ARMED FORCES NURSING SERVICE (AFNS).
Join Pak Army Armed Forces Nursing Services AFNS Entry 2016