Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Zong Jobs Expert Security Services : Zong is the fastest growing telecom operator providing cutting edge digital technology to over 26 Million subscribers nationwide. Zong empowers people & businesses with ground-breaking communication and customer services. Our aim is to provide seamless connectivity anywhere, anytime.
- Plan and provide expert Security Services and be the process owner for all aspects of it for the South region.
- Implementation of Emergency response SOPs and arrangements
- Understanding company HSSE Policies and monitor their implementation
- Risk analysis and implementation of risk management arrangements to minimize risk to company
- Arrange security cover and/or protocol for staff specially expats, delegations, visits and events
- Overall responsible for offices/CSC’s/MSC Warehouses, etc., Security
- Establish internal and external networks, i.e, Local Authorities, security agencies Police, ISI, MI, IB, Civil Defense, emergency services, other public offices, industry, company Regions and Function and Sub contractors, to ensure effective arrangements of safety & security.
- Provide HSSE advisory to company on special occasions and issues
- Audit of company establishments regarding safety and security arrangements and highlighting gaps and weaknesses and monitor rectifications
- Share monthly reports related to Invoices processing, accruals, Visitors, vendor performance, cameras, Access control, all maintenance and operational activities related to HSSE during the respective month
- Daily Security Report, visitor log, employees without company cards, preparation, checking and sharing.
- Implement and maintain Access control system
- Sending communications and alerts to staff in order to inform and educate them for their safety and security
- Random checking & Surprise Visits and provide set guide line to the security staff
- Arrangement and maintenance of Security and safety equipment i.e. barriers, scanners, Fire detection, firefighting, public address, etc.
- Ensure implementation of gate pass policy and application for asset movements
- Investigating and reporting Incidents
- Plan, install maintain and monitoring of security surveillance system
- Plan , design and develop fire safety arrangements for safety and security of employees and visitors as per company Policy
- Conduct risk assessments of fire safety drills and emergency response of employees to identify vulnerabilities and ensure the promulgation of effective measures to mitigate risks.
- To establish and co-ordinate fire safety procedures for responding to emergency incidents at the office and for the planning and execution of emergency exercises / drills / actual incidents’ drills.
- Develop and conduct safety and fire related trainings for Emergency Response Teams (ERT) floor Marshals, Fire Fighters, First Aiders, etc all employees and subordinates
- Management of Emergency evacuation, firefighting, health, safety arrangements drills / trainings
Travel and accommodation Management:
- Liaison with internal and external stake holders for efficient and smooth system of T&A activities
- Support in TAF processing, travel and accommodation arrangements for assigned region employees
- Support in Liaison with vendor and inter-departmental coordination for efficient & timely travel arrangements
- Support to provide guidelines to employees during stay as per the set rules (Do’s & don’ts)
- Support in Tickets (Air travel as well as by road travelling) arrangement as per approved TAF requirements.
- Share weekly/monthly TAF processing reports for the respective region or as required basis
- Invoice processing for vendor payments, coordination with relevant departments for timely processing of invoices.
- Assist employees by timely processing their TAF claims and maintain records of TAF’s claimed by employees
- Bachelors / Master’s Degree in business administration. Certification related to HSSE would be preferred.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience. Experience in Corporate Security, Occupational Safety, Health will be preferred.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Team Work
- Time Management
- Knowledge of Telecom Industry
- Analytical skills
- Report Writing skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Advance Computer specific skills
- Public administration
- Project management
- Training and Presentation skills
- Customer Service Oriented
Apply Online Here : https://www.linkedin.com/company/cmpak-pakistan
Zong Jobs Expert Security Services