Weatherford is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate vacancies accordingly.
Adhere to main job responsibilities including;
- To lead and guide the entire Supply Chain Department,
- Manage country supply chain team staffing, including recruitment, supervision, scheduling, development, training, evaluations (consistent with Weatherford HRMS performance appraisal guidelines) and disciplinary action to support continued development and enrichment,
- Prioritize, schedule and delegate responsibilities and work assignments to help achieve established goals in an efficient manner,
- Understand all management activities including leading, controlling, monitoring, adjusting, organizing and planning,
- Work with the product lines, balance supply with demand, considering both lead time and demand variability,
- Support MENA region Asset & Inventory strategy to meet Weatherford goals and objectives,
- Understand, implement and ensure adherence to Weatherford policies (some mentioned below, not an exhaustive list)
- Global Procurement Policy
- AFE policy
- Weatherford Inventory Control Policy,
- Weatherford Fixed Assets Policy,
- Responsible for accuracy for all inventories and assets under the responsibility or the country and proper accountability, record keeping and placement. It is the prime duty of the Supply Chain Manager to ensure that the physical stock of WFT assets &inventory agrees with the books,
- Ensure that the fixed assets register agree with inventory records, physically as well as the books;
- Understand the basic principles and operations of JDE,
- Understand all relevant modules of JDE, and demonstrate the ability to use ERP and spreadsheets in managing the Weatherford Asset & Inventory processes,
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and use the other tools Weatherford use to manage supply chain including WBAMS, BI, and Essbase etc…,
- Define safety stock, implement reordering policies including min-max and demonstrate understanding of key inventory management ratios and parameters,
- Responsible to create and update Asset folders as per ISO 29001 Oil + Gas Industry and SRQA process within the system,
- Assist Business Units in all required transaction related to Equipment Management including EMQA document storing process,
- Demonstrate knowledge of various contracts (supplier as well customer); local custom requirements, Brussels Tariff Coding system and trade agreements such as GCC, NAFTA, EU etc..,
- Maintain company processes and enhance the company’s quality management system,
- Perform periodic evaluations to maintain processes by gathering pertinent information and carrying through to the potential and root cause of any problems,
- Draft and submit annual budget proposals relating to the country supply chain discipline
- Establish KPI’s, benchmarking metrics and continuous process improvement initiatives to improve process quality on a continuous basis and calculate KPI’s such as turnover ratio, inventory valuation, slow moving inventory, excess inventory, DSO etc.
- Analyze financial statements and explain the implications of standard financial ratios,
- Understand methods of converting and communicating demand requirements of products and services into detailed plans and schedules for inventory acquisition,
- Analyze KPI’s related to JDE transactions, and determine root causes, and implement improvement measures,
- Develop and maintain audit schedule to ensure full compliance of the Weatherford Global Procurement Policy throughout the country,
- Keep up with market supply chain trends and conditions (pricing, availability, lead-times, capacity, etc.) for finished goods and services.
- Implement actions to best ensure that an uninterrupted continuity of supplies is maintained to support PL sales and operations
- Analyze open purchase orders, open sales orders & delivery tickets, generic part number usage reports on a fortnightly basis and ensure corrective actions are initiated in time to resolve any non-conformances,
- Help develop and implement a formal logistics strategy and a reverse logistics plan.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with supply chain members (internal as well as external),
- Practice goal-directed thinking and action in situations for which no routine solutions exist,
- Demonstrate a commitment to the mission to achieve the common objective of Weatherford as established by executive management,,
- Demonstrate a willingness to accept responsibility and accountability for one’s actions,
- Demonstrate the use of information gathering techniques, analyzing situation, and identifying implications in order to make correct decisions;
- Ensure that staff is provided with the necessary tools to succeed,
- Demonstrate ability to manage conflict by identifying and handling conflicts in a sensible, fair and efficient manner,
Adhere To Safety Procedure And Policies In Accordance With Safety Management System, Including
- Active participation and contribution to specific safety initiatives in meetings.
- Report all hazardous and unsafe acts.
- Actively promote positive safety culture.
Adhere To Quality Procedure And Policies In Accordance With The ISO9002 (where Applicable) Quality Assurance System, Including
- Compliance to work instructions.
- Raising corrective actions for all non-conformances.
- Identifying areas requiring improvement and / or audit Apply
- Internships In GroupM
- Ufone Jobs 29 May 2016