Get Latest Jobs Via Email
It’s hard to believe that today 748 million people still don’t have clean, safe water and 2.5 billion live without a toilet. The resulting diseases kill one child every minute.
WaterAid is looking for a P-WON Coordinator to play a vital role in our mission to transform lives with safe water, sanitation and hygiene in the world’s poorest communities.
Working within the CP team, the P-WON Coordinator will be responsible for:
• Implementing the agenda and objectives of P-WON in Pakistan through providing strategic guidance and best coordination among P-WON members.
• Introducing accountability and transparency in the utilities.
• Institutionalising performance benchmarking in the utilities.
• Increasing the consumer base of the utilities by bringing the residents of urban informal settlements into the consumer base network.
• Increasing revenue generation and bringing the utilities to a business development model.
To be successful, you’ll need to be a sector specialist and have relevant management experience of at least 5 years in the urban water and sanitation sector.
By 2030 we want everyone, everywhere to have clean water, sanitation and hygiene. We need you to help us make it happen. If you bring your expertise, passion and professionalism, we’ll give you a lot back.
Working with us, you will be entitled to a wide range of employee benefits, such as an exceptional pension fund, medical cash plans, an employee assistance programme, generous annual leave and Save As You Learn schemes, as well as fitness and lifestyle programmes.
Please note: in order to apply for this role you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in Pakistan.