Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Role overview: The primary purpose of the placement is to mould the traditional embroideries and designing in a new and modern fashion in order to sustain the cultural values with fast pace fashion industry.
How to apply
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please download the job description to read more details about the position and the skills and experience we’re looking for. To submit your application, click on ‘Apply now’ and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
We’ll ask you to commit to a number of months to make a sustainable impact through your work. In return, we’ll give you comprehensive financial, personal and professional support. We’ll provide you with extensive training before your placement, and our financial package includes a local living allowance, return flights, accommodation, insurance and more. VSO in-country team and the network of other VSO volunteers will also support you throughout your placement. When you return to your home country, we’ll help you to resettle and many of our returned volunteers stay involved with us long after their placement ends.
Volunteering with VSO is life changing. You can find out more about volunteering with VSO at: http://bit.ly/1H0wQD9.
Desired Skills and Experience
* A minimum of Master or Bachelor degree in fashion designing or related field with minimum of 4 years of experience in Fashion/ Garment designing.
* Excellent knowledge and skills in applying knowledge and experience regarding planning and production of fashion designs, Modern styles, and consumer preferred production.
* Proven experiences in developing systems, and procedures for dress designing activities, planning, supervising and marketing.
* Experience in market assessment and developing fashion/ New Styles guiding materials and implement it.
* Proven and practical knowledge to share experience and learning.
* Excellent communication skills with good command of both spoken and written English