Get Latest Jobs Via Email
The role will provide complete Office Management support to the Pakistan office, including Corporate Governance, Facilities Management/Office Security and General Office Administration.
Approximately 50% Office Management & 50% Business Development Support.
Principle Responsibilities / Key Result Areas
(1) Provide support to Country Manager / Business Development to develop and maintain the relationship between VISA and member banks within the relevant markets.
(2) Provide BD and admin support the following initiatives to Country Manager and Business Development team:
- Implementation of initiatives outlined in Country plans
- New business development opportunities, project evaluation and execution
- Monitoring and analyse competitors’ strategies
- Co-ordination with other VISA departments in order to successfully implement the country plans. Effectively respond and follow up on queries and/or requests raised by member banks
- Ensure Clients compliance to service levels, integrity of service records and efficient resolution of complaints
- Complete ad hoc project/research and presentation work and other corporate hospitality initiatives as requested by management
- Adhere to the expenses policy and ensure that expenses do not go over available budget
- Maintaining and updating Clients contact lists, mailing of relevant material and collateral, etc
- Actively contribute to the effectiveness of the team by supporting and co-operating with colleagues and providing cover during periods of absence
- As with all positions within VISA, the job holder is responsible for the physical security of the environment
(3) Business Development
- Provide day to day BD Support to the Country Manager and BD team disseminating generic information, updates, follow up data, responding to straightforward queries, standard requirements, updating records, contacts, Visa systems such as On Demand and adhoc support for functions including but not limited to Marketing, Card Design Commercial, Operations, Risk, Finance and BD.
(4) Office Management
- With the direction of the Country Manager and Finance partners, preparation and management of the cost centre expenditure within budget parameters, management of petty cash and end of month financial reconciliation, maintaining confidentiality at all times.