Get Latest Jobs Via Email
If you are the type of Value Analyst that is looking to work with the best talent in the world, is unafraid to explore any and every opportunity, and comfortable with driving business acquisitions – this role is for you.
Come work with the top 1% of global talent to deliver critical enterprise apps for Fortune 500 companies. Versata offers a fast-pace environment where inventiveness and entrepreneurial drive are rewarded. We’re also one of the few IT companies offering high-paying jobs that are 100% remote, work from home. You never have to fight traffic to the office again and you have the freedom to choose when and where you put in your 40 hours to be most effective each week.
The Value Analyst will work on a global team to conduct evaluations of global companies. Every evaluation will start by performing background research to understanding the business, followed by diving deep into their financial statements. Financial statements will be interpreted, items categorized, and input into a template model. The key to success will be to develop workflows that streamline the process from start to finish. You will work with, and compete against, your peers to develop the best output. The Value Analyst’s performance will be graded upon the number of evaluations that are performed per week, within a certain accuracy threshold. These evaluations are critical and drive the business decision processes of Versata.
- Perform 12-20 valuations exercises per week, each lasting from 2-3 hours
- Fetch relevant financial information from company IR pages
- Analyze financial statements and categorize line items
- Input values into Google Sheets and understand financial model output
- Troubleshoot inputs and based upon outputs to ensure model accuracy
- Optimize and share workflow with team. Identify areas to automate and to pound the productivity
Desired Skills and Experience
Required Experience and Education
- Candidate must be highly proficient working with Google Sheets
- Must have a basic understanding of financial statements and evaluation techniques
- Candidate must be able to effectively use English in both written and verbal communications
- Completed an Accounting 101 or equivalent course
This role will be a great fit if:
- Seeking a challenge and want to compete in the global marketplace
- You are competitive: you love to see where you stack up and strive for the top
- You are analytical and like to run experiments to test your hypotheses
- You are fearless in the face of uncertainty and make calculated decisions to keep the team progressing forward
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time – so we thank you in advance for your efforts. Please note that you will not be paid for these interviews or skills tests but we hope you will complete them to help us truly evaluate your talent vs your peers.
Are you up for the challenge?