A USAID-funded program working in the energy sector invites applications for the following position based in Islamabad:
Associate Engineer (Mechanical):
The Associate Engineer (Mechanical) shall be responsible for:
• Providing support to ensure that all equipment procured under USAID funds meet the technical specifications, delivery schedule and approved testing and installation procedures are followed. This may include but not limited to providing coordination, tracking and monitoring, design, testing, evaluation, information gathering and reporting.
• Developing work plans for monitoring and implementation of USAID-funded hydro and thermal power projects, achieving project milestones, and producing deliverables.
• Performing administrative responsibilities such as drafting project implementation letters, Fixed Amount Reimbursement Agreements, schedules, processing reimbursement vouchers, and performing other related activities.
• Providing support in the audit of USAID-funded hydro and thermal power projects. The candidate should:
• Possess high-level competency in both written and spoken English.
• Possess Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering with CGPA of 3.0 or above.
• Have the ability to work as part of a team. Interested candidates may review and download the Scope of Work from our website: www.ep-ep.com.pk/opportunities.html and submit their resumes on email@example.com byFebruary 22, 2015.
Please mention the position applied for in the subject line.
Submit Your CVs On Careerjoin.com. Your CVs Must Include A Recent Passport Size Picture