Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Relay Protection & Instrumentation (P&I) Engineer
Responsibilities of the P&I Engineer will include the relay protection & instrumentation engineering along with detailed design for high voltage substation and transmission projects through 500kV. Depending upon the complexity of the project, the successful candidate may prepare, provide guidance, or assist in preparing and developing the engineering deliverables for electric grid projects. Candidate will be responsible for working closely with other engineering and design team members to coordinate overall work as designated by the Project Manager.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Graduate of four•year College or university with a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (B.Sc.EE)
• 15 years as a practicing Professional Engineer (PE) in the field of testing and commissioning of relays and HVIEHV equipment of substation.
• Capable of doing CTNT calculations, relays setting calculations and fault analysis.
• Understand control and protection schemes and synchrocheck system of transformers operating in parallel.
• Capable to do due diligence and technical justification, and prepare statement of work (SOW) forthe projects.
• Expert in Power System engineering theories and principles.
• Expert in the practices of research engineering and design issues. evaluating alternatives, making sound recommendations, and preparing and presenting recommendations.
• Ability to deal with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic. cultural, and ethnic backgrounds.
Interested candidates may view the job description and details at www.ep-ep.com.pk/opportunties.html and submit their resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org latest by December 19, 2014. Please mention the position applied in the subject line.